Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dear friend
I have the SAME error with Vista, I yesterday bought for 37.49 euro pdvd9 ultra upgrade , and after only two hours i had to open a ticket for this problem... really fantastic
But yesterday evening, after a few hours on internet to find a possible solution, i found the problem ( tested on my pc ) :
it is an error in the count of bluray regional codes, now setted to 0 while should be 5, as it was with my pdvd7 before updating !! )
So, in my case, is NOT a driver or antivirus or other problem !

The solution could be a simply fix or teach us the procedure to reset the bluray region code (this one is verified only by the player software, NOT by the drive and the computer operating system. The code is stored in a file of the player program or in the registry.... by wikipedia).

But i think that cyberink will never help us, don't admitting the error , probably to prevent illegal use, but they have my 37 euro

Go to: