Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Well, BluRay is supported by nVidia PureView HD so I never had any issues with that. AFAIK PDVD uses nVidia PureView for BluRay playback and the "bug" only occurs with DVDs. That is why it is so strange that the latest PDVD builds give me troubles with HD playback. I also tried different nVidia driver versions, no change.

My card has on-board de-interlacing which makes your statement correct as hardware de-interlacing is definitely better, but requires a card that supports it.

In that build I get a completely "green" picture when playing DVDs with de-interlacing enabled. BluRays play, but with the problem I described previously.

However, even the 2227 does have some issues that play stops about 1-2 per hour.

I tried another software to play DVDs and BluRay (I am not naming the products as I am not sure about the forums rules with regard to that) to make sure it is not my hardware. It works without any issues for DVD or BluRay. It is a pain having to buy two software products, but considering that with hardware players you have issues with certain BD-generations as well, it is something I am willing to accept.
What build are you using? I encounter problems since the last build that was released end Nov/beginning Dec. Picture simply stops, audio continues and after about a second or two picture and audio are in sync again. Nerve wrecking and if I enabled Smart de-interlacing, I get nothing but a green screen when playing DVDs. Thus, I have to disable that.

Is there a way to downgrade to the build before that one?
Go to: