Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cap'n Kevin, thank you so much for posting this solution. I was going nutty trying to figure out how to insert in front of the main video. Thanks again.
Thanks for the encouragment Brian and Jaime.

Josh
Hey guys, this is my first video using power director 8. I used GIMP to edit photos and PD8 to string the vid together and produce it all. Check it out please and let me know where I can do better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWGsHLOB26w

Thanks,

Josh
Thank you, I will try that site too.
Thank you Jaime. I would love to post it here. is there a certain section I should put it in or just right here along with the rest of these posts?

Thanks,

Josh
Hey everyone,

I have been looking around and haven't been able to find a place that I can post a 7 minute video compilation I built(and think is very good) and want to get some perspective and feedback on. I am new to the video world so what I "think" is good, could actually be not very good and I would like your input or other similar video interested peoples input.

So, is there a forum or place that I can post my video that is on youtube for other people to see and let me know what they think?

Thanks,

Josh
Thanks for the input Tony. Yes I have changed that duration to no effect during the slideshow templates as you pointed out.

Is there any other way in slideshow to alter the duration of photos? If not, I will likely load the 600 photos, record/publish the movie and then reload it and slow it down as suggested in another post.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

BTW - Tony I love your avatar and JRR Tolkien quote!
Hi guys. New here but have been reading on your website for a while tonight and have already come up with some interesting ideas and work arounds. I haven't found a direct answer to my question yet though. This is the closest so far though. http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7894.page

My question is, can I change the default/automatic duration of my photos when I choose the slideshow feature? It seems to automatically do 3 seconds but I want 5 seconds. Is there a setting in the power director or can I edit a settings file on my pc? Reason I ask is that I am building a slideshow with about 600 photos (so I want to use the automatic features of the slideshow program instead of manual) and want to put it to a certain time frame of music without it looping the photos or speeding them through like it does. Currently it speeds the photos through at around 3 seconds a piece and then loops them again to fill out the rest of the time to the music. I built the music for each of the 600 photos to last for 5 seconds a piece. In summary, my question is, is there any way to hard-nail the slideshow photo duration to 5 seconds?

Thanks in advance guys. This power director 8 is pretty awesome and reliable for me. I am highly impressed with it.

Josh
Go to: