Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am having similar issues. I have powerdirector 9 on windows 7 home premium 64bit. I can produce without problem. When I try to burn it to disk, it runs a few seconds, stops responding, and finally comes up with an error that says my file is corrupted or I don't have enough memory.

I have run through produce a half dozen times or more, using various formats, but get the same results every time. I can take the file created by the produce, and use Nero Vision to burn it to disk. I have done that with a couple of different formats, Nero doesn't have a problem with the file.

I have 12gig of RAM (this is 64bit), so I doubt that I am running out of memory. My guess is a compatibility issue. Since opening a case just gets somebody that knows nothing beyond reinstalling, I hope somebody here has a better answer.

I should have sprung for Adobe Premier, at least it is made in this country.
The 2320 patch causes most of the controls to quit working for me. I can play, pause, and stop, nothing else. I have tried reinstalling, both from my original LG provided disk + upgrade 1719, also from 1510, which does not like my LG blu-ray drive. All is fine until I use the 2320 update, then the same result every time. I have gone round several times with customer support, they only know how to say reinstall, and don't seem to have a clue. I also am sorry I ever bought this crap. My powerdirector 8 also won't burn a disk, but I can take the file it produces and burn it with Nero Vision. I didn't think that any customer support could be worse than Dell, but I have found a new low.
Go to: