Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
K World DVD maker device comes with Power Producer 4 and Power Director 5. You can connect to your computer on USB and In-Line/Microphone In (and capture video, sound or images) everything that has a Composite Video Out/S-Video Out, and also Stereo Sound Out (Audio Left/Right Composite Out).
Thank you, Frank for your prompt answer. My PDR5 was installed from the very begining on C drive, as all major programs on my computer, along with PowerProducer 5 and PowerDVD5 (working fine). You said "Fresh windows install" - meaning that you have re-installed the Windows OS and then PDR5 worked?
I do also have the same problem (with similar configuration, only AMD Thurion 2 Ghz instead, same re-installing several times etc). Power Producer 4 and PowerDVD 5 are working prefectly on the same computer.
Go to: