Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
And yes, you are right, I saw now that you don't need to make any changes. Just click on "modify" and then save it. Thanks for that tip.
Patrick, I do get that as well. I usually just download it again and sometimes that works for me.
I just tried dragging and dropping the item, but that didn't work at all.

So I've spent a good 18 hours on this, testing, retrying and so forth.

.....Aaaaaaaaand here is what I have found. While I still do not know why they sometimes don't show up at all, I do know what to do when I see the black box. After running the .DZM file and refreshing the menu screen (I didn't need to restart) I get a black box - sometimes 2. The box that has the name under it is the right one. I right click on it and select "modify". I make a tiny change on the menu and click okay. It asks me to save it under a name, which I do, and hey Presto, there it is. I can then delete the black box(s) from the disk (not just remove from library because it will reappear when I refresh the screen), and I am done.

Interestingly enough, I don't have any problems with the PiP/Frame files (*.dzp)

Now, if only I can get it to download faster.

I hope this helps someone.
I think I found a part of the solution. When I do get the black box after downloading, I right click on the box and choose "modify". I make a slight change and click "OK". It asks me for a name and I name it to something else. And PRESTO, there it is.
(My apologies for piggybacking on your thread) I too have the same problem. I have tried every way of doing it. Running it from disk, clicked "open" and not "save", restarting PD8 after each installation, even tried renaming it. Most of the time it doesn't appear at all, but sometimes I get the black box mentioned in the first post. I reinstalled, tried it on a different PC, no luck. I have PD8 Ultra and Windows 7. Any help will be appreciated. I have only tried the DVD Menus, none of the others yet.
Go to: