Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi again

either my question was too simple or that difficult that not even CyberLink has a solution. I know that I am not the only one having that problem.

What I am trying at the moment is to write my own addIn that detects the insertion of a DVD and starts PowerDVD within MediaCenter automatically. I would appreciate to get that functionality from Cyberlink, e.g. with the option to show the selection menu for a couple of seconds before starting the pre-selected default player.

Alex
Hi

I use PowerDVD 9 PlugIn with MediaCenter. Now, I would appreciate if MediaCenter would autostart PowerDVD as soon as a DVD has been inserted into the drive. But I can tweak any settings / registry etc. there seem to be only two imperfect solutions:
- either MediaCenter autostarts the DVD but NOT with PowerDVD
- or MediaCenter shows a Menu to select the DVD player (MediaCenter or PowerDVD) but does not automatically start to play.

I am quite sure there must be a solution to this behaviour.

Regards

Alex
Perfekt, danke

war mir fast sicher, dass dies auch andere nervt. Gehört nicht in bezahlte Software.

Gruss

Alex
Hallo

Ich habe den PowerDirector 8 erworben und möchte eigentlich nicht mit Werbung 'belästigt' werden während das Programm die Filme exportiert. Wie kann man denn diese Werbeeinblendungen entfernen ?
Go to: