Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I too have been having problems. I loved the trial version so much that I purchased the premium edition 2 days later. I burned my first project successfuly but that's as far as I got. I am absolutely disgusted with the software due to all the hours I have put into my projects and now I can't burn anything. I have uninstalled, re-installed and done everything "tech support" suggests. I've downloaded the patch and that's when things got worse. Before I was at least able to get to the 50% burning mark and now it won't even initialize. It would be better if I could talk to someone about the problem but they charge to speak with a person. Why would I want to pay to talk to someone who will surely be unable to help me? I will leave as much negative feedback anywhere I can unless my software starts working properly or I receive a refund for my frustration so that I may invested in something that works. My computer is new, all drivers are up to date, I have an external 300GB hardrive. I should not be having problems!
Go to: