Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all
I had problem with 9 Ultra, would not play after an update. Went to install it again and I gpt an error message to buy another key or contact support.
My copy was purchased from Cyberlink and registered, I recieved updates and newletters as well as getting on the forum.
After spending over 2 weeks back and forward with tech support I was told they had no information of my registration and stopped all communication.
I then went and purchased ArcSoft TotalMedia Theater and have had no problems. I think the only solution is yours GGC bye bye Cyberlink.
Hi Gregory
I had the same problem with 9 Ultra, would not play after an update. Went to install it again and I gpt an error message to buy another key or contact support.
My copy was purchased from Cyberlink and registered, I recieved updates and newletters as well as getting on the forum.
After spending over 2 weeks back and forward with tech support I was told they had no information of my registration and stopped all communication.
I then went and purchased ArcSoft TotalMedia Theater and have had no problems. I now this does not help you but do not hold hope of a solution from Cyberlink.
Go to: