Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi \Of course when i read correctly I find what you need
Thankyou so much
I do have a call into tech Your patient answer seemed so helpful that I thought i would try
Build is 500.1816
yes project is saved as pds
DixDiag i am not sure where to get this file I have tried logically to think what this may be Most of the time I think i am over my head
I did get in touch with DivXsupport They suggested that I uninstall Divx so I ununstalled DivX codec only
I orginally had the following Cyberlink programs installed as a bundle with an external LG DVD Writer solution The bundle included Power Dvd Power Producer Gold Nero Express, In Cd ,Acrobat Reader
I updated Power DVD to 7, Acrobat to 8 and,Nero to Nero Startsmartand uninstalled pwer producer Gold
I am not sure how I got DivX but it shows as abundle with DixV Player,content reader,converter,webplayerand I uninstalled codec
Sounds like quite a jumble
Thanks for help
Donna
Hi
I am having the same problem as Jennifer I have reinstalled Power Director Premium but can still only burn to 30 % and frezes I did have PowerGold2 butuninstalled after notes
I have a project that is 2300 mb so there should be lots of room on a 4.7 GB DVD but burning stops at 31% . No error message just stops. Burning a project under 1.5 GB works fine. Using Power Director 5
Any suggestions
Yes Thankyou very much for your reply
McCallum
Thankyou very helpful I am only doing CDs so I know I do not need to think about Produce What would an example of when you would use produce be
Thankyou Thankyou . I had forgotten I had chosen my own picture when I had so many choices and expected the same choices to be there with all the set templates Much better choice to use your own
Thanks again
Microsoft Windows Xp and PowerDirector5 Premium are systems I am using
Using Power Director 5 Premium
Not sure about when to use produce or just go straight to Create disc
I am working with Power Director 5 In create Disc - there used to be a selection of button layout and button style I now have only one choice- the clock Not sure what happened
Any help would be appreciated Thanks
When I went to burn my project
this poped up
Create disc page initialization error
Error-10
I have sent an inquiry to Tech support
Go to: