Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Folks:

I had to resort to this forum for my problem as the technical support contact page on Cyberlink needs "Technical Support" I continually get "check verification code" message. I check it and re enter and message reappears again. So here is my problem for tech support or whoever can help me.

Folks:

I purchased an LG combination HD/Bluray DVD Drive for my computer. I have invested in both formats!

I installed the provided software and followed prompts and wound up with version 7.3 Ultra build dvd090216-13. Here is the problem:

Blu-ray is fine, but HD DVD lags in audio which becomes worse as the movie progresses until it becomes unwatchable. I updated to build dvd090821-08, which improved it slightly but it continues to lag and it gets worse as the movie progresses.

I do not want to lose the HD DVD functionality nor the Blu-ray functionality. I would be OK with a Power DVD 9 upgrade, but my understanding is that you lose HD DVD. I also understand that this problem is a software issue as per posts on the internet.

Thanks for any help.
Go to: