Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am not really sure how I fixed it on Vista Pro 32 but I believe it started to work when all Windows updates were downloaded and installed. You should also go download the latest Realtek HD Audio Driver from their website.

I am running Window 7 Pro 64 now (it is much better than Vista! I would only buy the Win 7 Pro if you plannig ot upgrade bc Win 7 Home is lacking while Win 7 Ultimate is excessive unless you need to run it in different languages.) and no problems what so ever!
You guys should try updating the firmware on your BD-Roms. I have the very popular LG BD-Rom which has an automatic firmware updater software and I have not ran across a BD that I cannot play with any 3rd party BD Player software (which includes PowerDVD 7.3 to 9)
I know this problem is a little weird but I do not have audio feed with DVD playback (everything indicates I do. ie, i can still use the mute icon) but have perfect sound with Blu-ray playback through HDMI. Audio menu is set to "HDMI" and I have tried both "PCM" and "non-encoded DTS...." to no avail. I am using an ATI 4830 video card on Vista Business 32. Is anyone encountering the same problem? Or is it just me?
Go to: