Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Tony, I have just followed the uninstall/reinstall directions from Dafydd to the letter, reinstalled the program and loaded the patch again, guess what? it still doesn't work. I have now given up it's just not worth it I'm losing the will to live, I will take it back to QVC at the weekend for a refund.
I would just like to thank you all for all the help and advice it is much appreciated even if we couldn't solve the problem
all the very best to you all
David.
Hi Cranston, I have downloaded the latest update patch for my version 6 but still no luck the font as you say is stuck on 8 and will not budge, this was a boxed product from our local QVC shop so no Idea why I'm having this problem, maybe I should take it back to them, maybe this is the reason it was returned to the store in the first place someone else having problems you never know. At this moment in time I'm at a loss as to what to do I have uninstalled and reinstalled the thing about four times, just been looking at Adobe elements 7 think I'll go for that instead.
Hi Dafydd, I think I have this right version 6-00.1604a does that help at all?
Hi Tony just to add all the other functions on the editing page seem fine I can change the font type, add shadow etc, it's just the size of the text I cannot change, as I said as soon as I try to the text shrinks right down realy small and no matter what I try I cant get it to alter.
Hi Tony, yes I have made sure the text is highlighted, I am basicaly trying to make a title page at the start with some text this will then lead into the first bit of video.
Hi Dafydd, it's the text in the editing window when I try and alter the size it shrinks down to a small size, clicking on the font size makes no difference.
Hi Dafydd, I purchased this copy from a QVC shop couple of weeks ago they were going cheap, nuff said, I have downloaded everything that is on the link you sudgest but I still cant alter the text size in the title window looking at the forum I'm not the only one who has had the problem, I'm running Windows XP service pack 2 if thats any help.
Hi can anyone help with this problem, I have just purchased Power director 6, when trying to build a title page I cannot alter the size of the text everything else works fine, I have been on the forum and on the updates page but nothing seems to work with my version.
Any help please
David.
Go to: