Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youtube recently increased the limit from 10 minutes to 15 minutes. I just tried to publish my 10:03 min video with the Youtube feature and it told me it must be under 10 minute and kicked me back to the regular Produce tab. Will there be an update to address this, or must I go through the two step process?
I am using a Canon HF200 with AVCHD files and it works fine on my dual core. It does max it out, but eventually it finishes.
Maybe a better question is...

Why can't the crop settings stay when you trip the length of a video?
I am working on trying to make video loops for backgrounds at my church. I have a good plan of taking 30 seconds of video and cutting it into two chunks. The first chunk has the video from 15-30 seconds, and the second chunk has video from 0-15 seconds and then I can apply a fade transition between the two, making the transition in the middle of the two files fade, and the loop from the end of the file to the beginning flawless.

My problem is that I recorded everything in 16:9 and I need 4:3 for the projectors. I was able to use the Crop Power Tool, but I don't see a way to specify where the crop box appears, so I can duplicate it exactly on the second video file. Is there a way and I'm missing it? Hopefully like an offset value I could replicate to the second chunk so it is the same?

If not, my only other option would be to crop the source video and render it, and then cut up the resulting file, but I'm trying to avoid too many renderings if I can do it all in one pass.
Go to: