Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
well that is what happened to me, hence the refund. Just plain crazy really
Sorry to hear that. the person on the forum was very helpful and tried to give me other keys but in the end I had to go for a refund. Its a pitty reallly but my version 7 works fine. Maybe when I build a new Windows 7 PC (which will be soon) I will try and buy the correct upgrade and give it another try!
I purchased the upgrade to ultra 9 from ultra 7 (came with LG drive) I can't get the key to work as I get an error 0x80000400 activation key is incorrect. Support sent me a key and a link to download the full version but this had similar problems but the message was thst I had already activated using that key. I tried installing the trial version of 9 and using their key and it then said that the key had been used too many times. Has anyone else had these sorts of issues?
Go to: