Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for your reply!

It's unfortunate that this feature is gone, but I'll write something on the suggestion section as you mentioned.

Cheers
Anyone knows how to save a motion title as a custom template? It seems that in the new version I can only save custom templates that are created from scratch.

In the previous version, I could select a pre existing motion title from the online library, edit it however I wanted it (font style, color, etc) and save it as a template to avoid editing them again everytime.

Now in the new version, the only option I see is to copy the atributes of a motion title and copy it into another motion title on the current track.

This new feature is handy if you are using the same atributes every time... The problem is that I`m using the same motion title and changing the colours/fonts based on the difficulty level of a task represented in the video and therefore I have around 10 different versions of the same initial motion title.

Scrolling through the video to find the version that I want and then copy the attributes is very inconvenient vs saving them as templates named after the grades for easy access (example / v1 - green, v2 - yellow, v3 - red, etc).

If anyone knows a workaround for this in the new version, please let me know.
Go to: