Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi there,

i have an very weird issue.

Everytime i reboot my System (Windows 11), i have to re-install PowerDVD to play BluRays

The Software itself does work and is able to play local files, but when i play an BluRay, it says "Reading BluRay Dism" and the progress bar moves from 0 to 100, but i can hear that the BluRay Player does nothing. When the disk stops spinning and i click play, he even doesn't spin the disk up while the progress bar is going on.

When the progress bar reaches 100%, he just does nothing and goes back to the main window.

When i re-install PowerDVD, everything works fine and flawless, until i do a reboot. As soon i reboot my system, the capability in playing BluRay i gone again.

Any help highly appriciated.

The System is an AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with 64GB of RAM, so the requirements should be met (and after an re-install, it does work perfectly too)

I have a similar issue except it started spontaneously without a reboot. It continues now, but I will unistall/reinstall to see if my problem mirrors yours.
Go to: