Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a way to contact Dafydd and ask him for the steps to take?
Dafydd, can you tell me the steps to take to create a multi-level menu? Your tutorial doesn't seem to be posted yet. Please see
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7816.page

Thanks, Bob
Thanks, James. The tutorial doesn't seem to have been posted yet. Could you tell me the steps to take? I only have 15 days left on the trial Version of PD8.
Bob
I am using the trial version of PD8. I want to create a DVD from seven .AVI files, each about 4 gigabytes. Each .AVI file contains a year of movies. So far, I have been able to create individual CDs with their own chapters and menus, but now I want to combine them all (or as many as will fit) onto a DVD, with a master menu pointing to each of the existing menus. How do I do this? Thanks for any help you can give me.
Can anyone tell me how to create a menu from scratch with more than 4 buttons? I am new to video editing, and am using the Trial Version of PD 8. My goal is to create a DVD of all my old 8mm movies, which I have had put onto a hard drive in .AVI format. Also, some of the menus I've downloaded have motion objects. How can I modify/delete these objects?

Thanks, Bob
Go to: