Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My issue has been resoved, I tried dowbloading the software for the 100th time and almost fell off my chair when it started without server issues.

This was the CyberLink response the day before it worked:

"The error message you encountered indicates that the maximum number of download attempts have been used. We have reset your order to allow additional attempts. To re-download your program, please follow these steps: 1. Go to https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/member/sign-in.do 2. Enter your email address and password* into the requesting fields *If you do not know your password, please use the "Forgot Password?" link on the page. 3. Click the "Sign In" button 4. Click the "Download" button and select the option to "Save". (NOTE: If clicking the download button does not work, try right clickingon the button and choosing the option to ?save target as?) 5. You will be prompted to choose a location to save the downloaded file. We recommend placing the file on your Desktop. You may reinitiate your download as many times as necessary in order to obtain a complete download. If you have difficulties downloading, there may be several reasons. Please check your system for and disable any of the following: Firewall - These are designed to stop downloads from non-approved sites. Antivirus Programs - These will try to stop or scan a download. It may cause the download to be corrupt or damaged. Finally, try using an alternate browser, and/or updating your browser tothe newest version. Not all browsers are fully compatible with all servers. Sincerely,Tony C.CyberLink online storeCustomer ServiceEmail ID: 11402673"
Could someone that was given alternate links by CyberLink please post them for us to try.

I purchased a week ago and still have no program...

Cheers
Well at least its not limited to us here in Oz...

Hopefully they sort it soon for us both.
I'm also unable to download so I sent CS an email for help.

"The email response was:The error message you encountered indicates that the maximum number of
download attempts have been used. We have reset your order to allow
> additional attempts.

> To re-download your program, please follow these steps:
>
> 1. Go to https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/member/sign-in.do
>
> 2. Enter your email address and password* into the requesting fields
>
> *If you do not know your password, please use the "Forgot Password?"
> link on the page.
>
> 3. Click the "Sign In" button
>
> 4. Click the "Download" button and select the option to "Save".
> (NOTE: If clicking the download button does not work, try right clicking
> on the button and choosing the option to ?save target as?)
>
> 5. You will be prompted to choose a location to save the downloaded
> file. We recommend placing the file on your Desktop.

This might work for someone but it didn't work for me yet.

Firstly, when I log in (step 4) there is no "download" button in the members area.

Secondly, There is no record of my order in the members area.

Thirdly, when i do try to re-download today it fails again, first time. Message: The file was not found on the server! The build of digital river may be out of date.

I have used 2 different computers and 2 different browsers, xp and vista, firefox and einternet explorer (both latest).

Anyone have any suggestions?
Go to: