Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Having the same problem here too.

Dont get why we have to contact digital river. We are not their clients. We have bought the commodity from cyberlink. It is cyberlink who are using digital river's service to distribute their software digitally and hence they are the clients and it is their responsibility to rectify any problems regarding digital river's file distribution process, not us. If you bought an item and it was lost in post you would resolve this issue with the supplier and not the postal company. The same applies for digital distribution. Seems like cyberlink are trying to ofload their problem onto digital river. Anyways I have sent a ticket to customer support about this issue as i expect you all have too. I'll give it a week and if it is not resolved by then, i guess i'll have to ask for a full refund.

Panache
Go to: