Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,
I have a couple of questions

1 - How to find the projects files in our android files ? I've searched for many times and didn't find them...

Because I've removed the app to reinstall and all my projects in the frontepage weren't here. Like WHAT ?
I use the app since 2018 and since that time, all the projects were saved in the phone even if the app was removed.
A lot of things worked better in the time.

2 - I have a big issue with the well known "bottom pixel line" bug. I've contacted the support one week ago, and I hope they will fix that soon.
I can't edit a video without this very annoying pixelated bottom line. Very frustrating.

I work on 4k videos, h.265 or h.264. I'm using the latest app version "11.4" but it does the same in 9.4 for example.
My phone is a Xiaomi 12 Pro, with a curved screen (don't know if it can affect)

I'm just trying to do a little video, but this bug is maybe the most frustating of all. God please.

I've noticed that sometimes on h.264 the bug is less visible, but always visible on h.265, and bigger!

I can assure you that I've tested a lot of combinations. HLG or HDR10, FHD or 4K, 30fps or 60fps...
Nothing change and the pixel line is always here to pump me up.

Waiting for your advices,
Thanks

Not with the included online YouTube uploader. You'd simply have to produce to your desired format and then manually upload, the preferred route anyway.

No, mobile version is not included.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff for tour answer.

And if I buy the PC version, it would be usable on many device ? Like, if I change my computer, I can transfer my user key ?

H265 right for a YouTube video ?
There is 8k or no ?

I'm answering myself why should I take Powerdirector instead of Premiere for example.
Hi,

2 questions

Can the lifetime version of PowerDirector 21 ultimate export in 4K60fps for YouTube ?
Beacause in the trial version it can't, so I'm asking myself...

Is the mobile version also included when we buy the PC version ?

Thanks,
Julien
Go to: