Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,
I know exactly how you guys feel. I'm not a computer whizz kid, I'm just a guy that wanted to tidy up some old cine film I'd had converted on to disc, I'ts not too much to ask is it to expect something you buy, to do what it say's on the lable without keeling over is it? If you buy a new car you don't expect it to keep breaking down do you? & then have to be a trained mechanic to fix it do you?.
I also am very disapointed with PD, keeps shutting down when editing.
Terry
Hi,
Having just lost my project for the second time, run time error (PD vista issue I guess) I was pleased to find this BAK file thead.
I've found the BAK file (I think) in my docs, I followed instructions above, but I have clearly missed something.
now I'm not the sharpest tool in the box as far as computers go, so could you talk me through key by key as it were. I renamed it finishing .pds but it is still a BAK file in properties.
what am I doing wrong?
I think I cocked up on the copying bit.
Terry
Go to: