Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dougw

Using the PIP does work well with either a picture, series of pictures OR another video (small one). I have done this because I needed some audience reaction to a speaker's remarks and found that if you resize the PIP to as large as you can (won't quite fill the entire screen), you don't need to worry about trying to edit, cut, trim or anything else if you want the original sound of your video to play. The only other advise I have is that you can't add a "transition" to roll into the pictures per se so it would cut from the original video to the pictures - boom, boom, boom. The work around for going into and out of the picture sequence would be to add a "ripple" before and after the picture(s) to give it a kinda close transition back to the video.

Reminder: PowerDirector seems to crash alot, so save often as you try these suggestions.

Good Luck
Ciane
I think I understand what you want Dougw...

Hey grumpysister... the question is about separating the video from the audio and replacing that section of video with a pictures/pictures while the sound track is still playing. I use Adobe Pro and I too would like to know how to "unattach" the video from the sound in PowerDirector

Ciane
Go to: