Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Hi,
Ideally you should post your issue under a new topic in the Mobile App forum https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/179.page
as the desktop forum doesn't apply.

You give no details of your setup - phone, tablet, or OS so it is difficult for members to comment.
If you give as much detail as possible then members will have a better chance of helping.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Thanks for the advice, I'll check out the Mobile App forum.
Hi, I had a similar problem but with the mobile version. While I was editing a video I didn't notice that the battery was law and the smartphone turned off. Later I turned it on with 100% battery and all of my projects under the name "personal projects" disappeared. I turned it off again and turned it on but the situation was the same. I went in the folder "projects" in "Power Director" and there's only the first project I did one year ago and it doesn't even show up in the app to edit it. So I don't know what to do, maybe I should try to search in the folders on PC, I requested assistance from Cyberlink but I haven't received any response yet. I had a project I was doing for 7 months.
Go to: