Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I only see instructions for power director not photo director 365. the instructions for photo director 10 I cant find the section it refers to in 365.

I have figured it out thanks for the posts.

Yes, I understand which was why I wrote out the instructions for doing so in my last post

I only see instructions for power director not photo director 365. the instructions for photo director 10 I cant find the section it refers to in 365.
Quote They're two completely different products. PhotoDirector is a picture and images app while PowerDirector is a video editor.

To fade the edges of an image to transparent in PowerDirector, all you have to do is place a mask on the photo while it's on the timeline using the Mask Designer. Once you have it sized correctly, set the feather radius to fade away the edges as desired.

See the online help page for the basics, and you can also click on the video tutorial link when you first open up Mask Designer

Sorry I have photo Director 365 that I am trying to fade the picture edge to transparent.
Quote You posted in the PhotoDirector forum. Do you only have PowerDirector365?

Yes, what is the difference?
Thanks for the response. I have PD 360 and cant find the tool to select an area
I am trying to fade the edges of my picture to transparant. Please help
Go to: