Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mine does play with the old software if I select no to the update but the update is required for newer discs. Try an older disc that you know works.
Support got back to me after about the 5th response and gave me a full version of 7.3 Ultra. This however still had the same issues and jittery playback.

I've downloaded a trial version of Total Media Theatre 3 from Arcsoft. It seems to work well and the DVD upscaling looks really good. It might be the way to go.
I installed this patch and now Blu-ray and HD-DVD playback is glitchy. (slight freeze every 1-5s)

If I go back to my original version playback is perfect. Unfortunatley the patch seems to be required for newer Blu-ray discs. I needed it to play "The day the Earth stood still"

Tech support is blaming my hardware but playback is perfect on the older version. BD advisor says my machine is good for Blu-ray playback.

I'm running Vista 32bit, NVIDIA 9600GT, AMD 6400+ 3.2GHz x2, LG GGC-H20L, 4Gb RAM.
Go to: