Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
JJ,

You may want to remain patient for the time-being. I've had the full-version Power DVD 9 Ultra for a month now, and still run ito issues/difficulties trying to watch Blu-Ray DVD's. The latest was today, when after loading my newest, I had a window pop-up in the middle of my screen telling me that the disk was "not recognized or invalid". I purchased the disk through Best Buys and am sure that it is a valid/authorized disk. Unfortunately, I'm unable to watch this $26.00 Blu-Ray disk, and after waiting for two-weeks for it and spending over six hours trying to figure out why it won't play, I'm more than a little frustrated. I spent over $100.00 for this program and am without its use anyhow. We're all still frustrated with the lack of a decent/reliable program to use this Blu-Ray technology. Hopefully more software designers will begin offering affordable quality programs that everyone can enjot trouble-free.

I do feel your pain though...
I purchased a Jimi Hendrix Live At Woodstock Blu-Ray disk, and received it in todays mail after a two-week wait. While attempting to watch it, the FBI warning and "Universal Logo" intro runs, and then a Window appears in the middle of the screen.
The window header is; BD-J Application Certification, which continues to state that, "This Blu-Ray disk is not recognized or is invalid, etc. Yes or No must be selected to continue to continue the connection to the BD-Live site". Regardless of the choice, the player automatically goes to a blank (dark) screen.
I have all the current patches for the Power DVD 9 Ultra (full-version), as well as Java, Vista and other related updates. If anyone can advise, please do. Thanks in advance....
Go to: