Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
hi Peter, the only solution that i found was removing the program ...dell pc tune up in my case. then reloading windows the program had damaged so many programs besides windows media player that a total redo was the only thing for me... I didn't have the time needed to go and find all the individual problems . this is on a 4 month old pc running vista
Hi Pete, I have had pretty much the same thing happen to me and tracked the problem down to dell pc tune up. the new version has a registry cleaner that was taking out things it shouldn't have. I ran into the same problem using another type of registry cleaner that i had bought on;line from pctools, if you are running those check them out.I have had problems with both of them and they both messed up wmp.
Good Luck
Bruce
Go to: