Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
from lots of posts I have read, they just want you to buy upgraded software that doesn't work which is probably why they intentially imo disabled their 7.3 software, no updates have been made since last year and it's almost half a year later

my software worked till needed an update and now freezes on all bluerays and hey it worked on like 10 other blue rays til i updated, that is a seriously bad software update and never fixed, i hear others get bad critical errors

anyone know if WinDVD 9 Plus Blu-ray is the new way to go vs non working PowerDvD?
I have same drive too and there is no updates for drive either as far as I can tell. The original drivers for powerdvd have worked for a few months that I recieved when I bought the drive. I just got the same movie your talking about and asked me to update to the newest drivers which I have done before btw, just to find out it would freeze the program for any blueray I put into the drive and not work. The drivers with the drive work fine and never any issues. Now with newer blue rays coming out, will probably have to have newer versions of software and powerdvd hasn't updated to a version that will work imo, unless it's only a Vista 64 bit problem, which it is now 4 months later. I really really wanted to see The day the Earth Stood Still again on blueray after seeing it in theaters. /sigh
Go to: