Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCi4sWQBEiQ

This is the the video that I posted with sound only in the left speaker. I'm trying to avoid video encoding to different medias since I want to maintain the HD clarity since YouTube now supports HD. If Super allows me to fix the audio without messing with the video, that might be the best solution until PD adds this simple feature.
I've got a similiar problem and need to convert stero audio to mono. I finally found a way to get audio out of my airplanes intercom, but it is recorded as stereo although the intercom is mono. I try to produce movies of my flights to post on the internet, but they only play out of the left speaker. I really don't want a hardware solution since I already have too many wires/adapters in the cockpit. It should be a simple software feature to merge stereo channels. Any ideas? I know I could strip it, combine them, then bring the audio back in, but then I would have to edit the video and audio files seperately, which would be a total pain since I usually have 50 small clips.
Go to: