Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I got following response from Cyberlink technical support:

In response to your concern, please follow the below given steps to resolve the issue :

1) Empty the contents of the C:\Windows\temp folder and C:\temp folder, if you have one. Then empty Recycle Bin.

2) Defragment your harddrive. DVDs video files are very large and can quickly fill your harddrive to capacity. A fragmented harddrive can cause problems during DVDs burning. Make sure to defragment your drive(s) regularly.

3) To avoid any compatibility issues, please close all other software and utility applications including virus scans, screen saver and instant messaging software before you launch PowerProducer.

4) Increase Virtual memory :

1. Right click on "MyComputer"
2. Select Properties -> Advance
3. Click on "settings" under Performance.
4. Select "Advance"
5. Click on "change" under Virtual memory.
6. Select "Custom" and enter initial value as "2024" and Max value as "4048".

NOTE: If your existing settings are higher than recommended then leave them as before.

5) Please check whether the drive where you have installed PowerCinema software has enough space on it. At least 15 GB of free space is required and recommended while burning a DVDs.

I didn't try it yet, so I don't know if it works but I have my doubts.
Paul, did you have any luck fixing this problem. I have the same issue; after DVD starts burning, 1/3 way through I get the same message: burning can not be completed, an error code: EB020B88.
Paul, please let me know how you fixed it (if you did).
Thanks,
Derek
Go to: