Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just wrote to Cyberlink support on the matter. At the least I hope they can provide a link to download
Wave Editor from their site.
Thank you for the information. I had to remove and re-install Power Director 10 today, it installed fine but not Wave Editor.

I set Windows Media Player to the default player as you suggested Kurren, but it didn't work. When I try to install Wave Editor this is the message I get a message that states " the setup will perform an upgrade of" and shows 3 odd characters, "Do you want to continue?"

Then it says there is an error applying transforms and asks to verify that the specified transforms are valid and gives the path
D:\PDIR\WVEditor\1033.mst

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
I have a problem with Power Director 6. When I create chapter stops, I select specific frames for the thumbnails, and I Save the project after every selection. But after I Produce the DVD file and go to Create Disc, I find that the program changed some of the thumbnails to the first frame of the chapter. After several attempts I managed to change some but not all. I can't find anything in the Help section about this, so I would appreciate any input on this problem.

I am using an HP notebook with Vista Home Premium, AMD Turion 64 Dual Processor, 3 GB RAM. I am down to about 6 GB free disc space, so perhaps that may have something to do with the problem?

Thank you.
Go to: