Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
okay i might've missed something but remote control of the media center ui seems totally messed up.

1. the only way i can find to open the mce player's settings menu is to hit Info which of course also loads mce's info menu over the top. hitting Back cancels the latter and then you can use it. lame.

2. when moving the mouse during playback you get a nice mini control player on the bottom right. I've not been able to bring this up with anything on the remote. (wouldn't really need this if full settings were available in mce interface, major thing here is getting to full audio and truetheater settings)

3. i tested with The Fifth Element blu-ray. this disc has a setting for turning on the Fact Track which displays info like popup video. During playback, any of ff, rw or track skip back or forward turns this off or stops displaying it, and you have to navigate the menu back to turn it On, even though the menu says it's already On when you navigate back.

4. hitting audio settings in the mce player's settings interface makes the button flash and then does nothing.

if there's some cyberlink document about the new mce interface for remotes that i've missed please let me know.
Go to: