Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Nope, just using the regular speakers, not SPDIF. when I checked in PowerDVD, it didn't even have a sound card indicated but when I switched back it was there.
My Sound is an integrated chip in my Dell XPS 410 it is a SigmaTel STAC 92XX C-Major HD audio. The drivers are Windows 7 drivers. I haven't loaded any codec. the version of PowerDVD is 9 ultra. I reverted to patch # 2201 to get my audio back.
I am running this on a Dell XPS410 with Windows 7, nVidia GTX 260. and SigmaTel HD sudio and it worked just fine until this latest update, now I have no sound when trying to play a DVD or Blu Ray disc. The audio works fine in everything else, just not powerDVD. I get video just fine, just no sound. Will there be a fix for this soon?

just rolled it back one update and now I have sound.... go figure.
Go to: