Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I don't see any mention of the terms 16:9 or widescreen in the program itself or in the user guides on this site. Can you provide a link to where you found it?
No one knows anything about this??
Hi,

I have Power2Go 6.0.

Does this program allow me to burn DVD's in the 16:9 aspect ratio? I have a video on my hard drive that is in 16:9 yet, when I burn it using Power2Go 6.0 the image is squished horizontally or stretched vertically so that there are black bars on the sides of the video. The video is definitely squished from left to right and distorts the image. I also DO have the correct aspect ratio set on my tv

I have a 16:9 Plasma tv and would like to be able to burn DVD's so that they are in the correct aspect ratio. I have searched the options, but I can't seem to find any mention of aspect ratio or 16:9 in the program or in the help file.

If you can't do this with this program then I'm rather disappointed I bought it.
Go to: