Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
when i install the background image its fine but when i add the file to burn i get another box inside the background, is ther a way that you can have just the background and not have a box inside if you dont want it,any imput on this matter wouid be greatly appriciated.
asked a very important question to power to go support ticket and its been two days already and they have not answered me is this the usual time that they take to answer some body or is it that they dont know the answer to it and they just prever to not answer and youll go away if so thats really bad news for the customers.
my software came installed in my computer and i recently browesed thru the cyberlink site and installed what seemed to be a free update and it did not inform me that it was a trial program when i installed it it took my original power to go and deleted it how can i get my origial software back thank you in advance
Go to: