Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Having the same problem. tried to use Cranstons suggestion but no dice. It is produced as an MPEG4 and uploads fine but when I go to YouTube it says video is not produced. If I use PD to upload it says it was successful but there in nothing in "my videos?
That was it! Thanks so much I would have never found that it was so small.
Audio track stops with video I have a fade out but the bar just keeps going and going. Nothing but a black on the preview and the work space.
I pulling my hair out looking for some marker to scroll to the left to stop it. Even if I produce it once the move is over WMP just plays a black screeen with no sound or video.
My movie is done but it keeps playing on into a black screen. My 5 min video is going on forever even after I produce it. Can anyone please tell me how to make an end to the video. I have been learning this software for days without a problem, but for some reason I can't figure this out and could not find it in the help files.
Go to: