Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I upgraded from PD 5 and never had this problem until PD 7. The video files were captured from my DV camcorder as MPEG2 format. I did notice that when I used the default video clip that came with PD7 I did not have the problem. Its format says MPEG1.

Using a Pent 4 2.66 Ghz with 768 MB RAM. I use an external HD with 20GB free.
Major problem with PD 7 with stuttering on timeline with transition effects. The stuttering happens just before the start of the transition and right after the transition. The bar on the timeline does not stop but the look in the viewer is as if there is a delay.

I have lowered the resolution on the viewer and it still exists. I do not have this problem viewing pictures with transitions on the timeline.

I have read some of the previous posts on stuttering in the timeline but I did not see anything including transitions effects.

I also installed the latest patch hoping it would help but no luck. I orginally thought this was just an issue with the viewer but when I produced a basic DVD, the stuttering was there when I played it back.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Go to: