Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the reply! After playing for a couple of hours I came to the same conclusion. It would be a nice feature for future development.

Have a good new years!
Hi,

I am new to PowerDirector and have found it pretty easy to use so far. But I cannot figure out how to perform 3d rotations of pictures in the PIP. I have used screen flow in the past ... here is an example of what I want to do. see the sample video on the wistia website ... it shows the images in 3d rotation (http://wistia.com/pages/screenflow). I can easily do 2d rotations, but I can't see anything to perform 3d rotation. I noticed the slideshow has the 3d rotations, so I am guessing the functionality does exist.

Does anyone know if this is possible with PowerDirector.
I am having crashing issues also. It only seams to work for about 5 minutes and then crashes. And I am on a newly built machine with no junk on it! I have 8 GB of memory. I have installed the latest patch. But the PD7 keeps telling me I need to reinstall it. I think I have installed now 3 times. I have rebooted at least a dozen times. This is fustrating!
Go to: