Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you for the advice, that seems relatively straightforward. I will take a look at it.

As for the motion keyframes, I guess they're technically called Position keyframes. I was confusing them with the Motion tab (Object/Animation/Motion on the left). For example, I have two titles slide in from the side, then fade out. If I shorten them up, all the Position keyframes are lost. I presume it's a similar problem to the Opacity situation.
I may be going about this all wrong, so alternate suggestions also appreciated.

I have a template project I've been inserting as a template for later projects. So far so good. However, after I adjust the duration of titles in Title Designer, the opacity keyframes at the end get removed. I don't often use motion keyframes, but those also get messed up when adjusting the title duration. So for every title, I have to go back and re-create the keyframes at the end. Tedious.

Is there a better way of adjusting title length than simply dragging on the timeline? Is it possible to shorten/lengthen a title's duration by taking it out of the middle? If I could find a solution to this, it would streamline my workflow significantly.
Go to: