Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
BTW this forum beats the hell out of their tech support.
I have been to that site many times to try to update the driver but cannot because you have to save the download firs to either a a: drive or blank cd. Every time I try to save it to a blank cd it has some sort of error and stops and who has an a: drive anymore... floppy disk. WTF HP, update your website. Anyways I am returning the product but would still like to update my drive if I can figure out how. Thanks for the post!
I keep trying to burn dvd's and I have gone through 4 dvd's so far where it starts to burn the disc and then pops up with an error. I even tried to burn a dvd to a folder like the website recommended and it got an error as well. The dvd burner I have is the one that came with the cpu. It is the Phillips DVD 8421. Anyone else had these issues? Some of the error codes are a0000006, 8000405, and 80004005.
Go to: