Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi pjc,

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me which dedicated DVD Authoring program you use please?

Do I understand correctly that you don't have this problem with your dedicated program, only with PowerDirector's "Create Disc" module?

Paul
When I create DVD's with a multi chapter menu it always works 100% in any computer. All the menu icons respond to the mouse and I can navigate anywhere on the DVD but when played in any domestic DVD player, the main tile menu appears but it always fails to respond to any menu command using the remote control. The only thing you can do with it is to press "play" and it will play from the beginning but with no access to the menu.

I've tried many different domestic DVD players so the problem can't be down to a defect on a particular player and I've made a number of DVD's, all of which have exhibited the same problem and I've tried a number of DVD writers to no avail.

Anyone else had this problem? Anyone have an answer?

Thanks, Paul
Hi Robert (WA)

Could you please tell me where I can find "Enable Video Thumbnails"?

Thanks,

Paul
Go to: