Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,

Can you provide some screenshots or a video of the problem, and provide more information, such as the information requested for "Starting a New Post" here: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/97579.page

Is it Speech-to-Text on a clp that is no longer working?

Cheers
PowerDirector

Sorry my slip up, and i should know better when reporting a problem. I assumed "the latest" update would mean 21.

So i plodded on trying to sort the problem out, and i did get it working again.

I had to unistall, again, remove as many traces of the program and the cache in the appdata folders, including emptying the temp folder. Another reboot and reinstalled and this time it started to download when i set the CC off and now it is working as it should.

I am running the latest version of windows 11 pro, 64gb memory, Ryzen 9 16 core/32 thread cpu, 12gb 3070 graphics card.

If anyone else is having the same problem, then this is what seem to have sorted it out.

Problem wise it didnt appear until i updated the last update from the previous one.
I did a video with CC earlier and it was working fine. Had a cup of tea and got the "update available" notification, so installed it, and.... CC now goes through the motions but doesnt do anything, I have tried files that it had done in the past, and still nothing.

So i uninstalled and relinstalled and now when CC is selected it hangs and is ignored. Which is a bit of a pain because that was a useful feature.

If someone has any ideas, then i would be gratefulkl, or if there is anyway i can go back to the version before the last update.

Thanks in advance.
steve
Go to: