Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I can't figure out what is going on here.

I have copied and pasted a shorter audio segment that repeats itself numerous times throughout the enitre audio track. during playback, sometimes all of the clips play the audio correctly and sometimes parts of certain clips cut the audio in half. It's never the same one. It's a different clip each time.

IE the sound is "I love". During one playback clip A will playback "I love" and clip B will get cut and say "I Lo" and sometimes its reverse. Sometimes they would both work and sometimes they would both cut.

I thought maybe this was just during playback so I exported the track and it happens in my exported track as well.

What am I doing wrong? Why are the clips sometimes playing the full audio and sometimes cutting out halfway through?
Go to: