Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can someone help me...

With PD7, I only can burn one DVD of 4 minutes and I can't burn any other project with or without menu.

I'm also not able to save any result in a DVD folder or MPG2 ..

I have installed the 2 patches : CyberLink.2227c_Patch_VDE080909-01 and CyberLink.1915_Patch_VDE080708-01.
But the problem is not solved.

I have Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3,00GHz; 2,00 Go RAM
Windows Vista Édition familiale Premium - Service Pack 1

Please help me

I have the same problem! The burning process stop at about 26 %..... and continue, continue without doing anything else. I let the process working during 3-4 hours and doesn't go up...
I'm agree with Larry when he said "Cyberlink has to fix this......... and rolling back to earlier versions of Windows is a crappy solution, since no other authoring/burning programs have any issues whatsoever.".
I purchase this video editing because PC magasine refer to this product as the best.... but now... I'm not sure it's the best!
Go to: