Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Hi,

A bit more detail would be useful such as a screencap of the produce screen showing your chosen options, a screencap of the timeline at that point perhaps.

Have you tried Produce Range for just that section to see if it is still a problem? If the delay effect is removed does the issue remain?

I'm guessing really but the more info you can give members the better.

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have progressed to a point where I can't go back and reproduce the issue, but I did find a way around it. I made a duplicate of the original MP4 file and imported it into the projects, so I had 2 copies of the same file. I then loaded the duplicate file into a new track and made all the edits and effects as per my original track. I deleted the original track and it exported fine.

Cheers.
Matt
Hello all,

I am new with PowerDirector but have spent a week using it now and am enjoying it a lot. I just have one issue that seems to be a glitch and I can't figure it out.

I am making a music video that has a bunch of overlaid clips, with a main base a few minutes long that is cut here and there. I have a short section where the base clip is playing by itself (nothing overlaid) with a delay effect on it, and for some reason this short section gets produced as a still frame in the output file. It plays fine in the edit window. Has anyone seen this, know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Matt
Go to: