Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
As an alterntaive to using colour boards I quite fregeuently use a freeze frame of the first video clip that follows the titles.

You have to make sure that you chosen font has a good colour contrast to the freeze frame (I use red with a yellow border).

The effect of this technique is that the movie suddenly springs to life when the titles have ended.

To get the freeze frame select the video clip in the edit track (make sure the cursor is right at the start of the clip - it usuually is) and then click on the doublde rectangle button just to the right of the double arrow button in the preview window in the top right hand corner of the screen. Name the frezze frame which will then appear in the media window.

Drag the freeze frame to the video track, making sure that it is to the left of the first video clip and insert your titles. You have to be careful to ensure that the you are putting the titles over the freeze frame and not the video clip as they, not surprisingly, look identical in the time line.

Regards

Rodney

Roger

Many thanks for that - a step in the right direction.

I still have problems, though.

1. Despite the fact that I have checked carefully and left the thumbnail option unchecked I still get them anyway.

2. Right at the start of the process when I have imported the background jpg background and returned to the creat disc menu I am only offered one button layout in the bottom left hand corner of that screen. How do I get the programme to offer me more options?

Kind regards

Rodney
I'm trying to design and customize my own menu page for my latest DVD. I have 5 chapters set and named in the editing section. I have imported the background image I want for the menu and I have chosen the font and style for the menu title and chapter headings.

I now want to set how the menu deals with the chapter.

First off I do NOT want chanpter tnumbnails - so how do I organise this please?

Secondly, in the author mode the program will only allocate me 1 button per screen. How do I change this so I get all five chapter titles on the first page?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

regards

Go to: