Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I plan to use PD19 to prepare basic "live" type music videos for youtube. I'll be sticking with Full HD, not 4k (nobody needs to see the lines on my face in 4k). Videos will be give or take 3 minutes (song length). Mostly fade in/out, and replacing the audio with files recorded on a Zoom recorder.

Not interested in 365; I prefer a one time purchase - so I think it's PowerDirector 19 ultimate that fits the bill.

So, I'm hoping for a quick double-check that I understand system requirements before I put together my new PC.

I'll stick with Intel: CPU benchmark of 10k or better

Graphics: Nvidea from approved list containing NVENC chip (are 2 chips better than 1?)

Minimum 16gb RAM

After all my homework, do I have it right? Should I be able to expect PD19 to do a reasonably fast render of a 3 min HD video with above system?

Thanks for the piece of mind,
Joe
Go to: