Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Oh I see, yes, a constantly changing delay does complicate things a great deal.

I have emailed CyberLink about implementing time shift options, so, hopefully, at some stage that will be included also.

It's very surprising, after 2 and a half years of Blu-ray being on the market that software has still not fully matured to resolve all of these issues.

Fingers crossed CyberLink steps up to the plate on this!
Instead of Cyberlink correcting the sync for certain refresh rates, would it not be more beneficial to implement adjustable audio delay into the software? That would rule out any sync issues on any configuration.
Hi guys, I'm having audio sync issues also. I'm kinda surprised that Cyberlink has not included audio shift options in their software seeing that audio sync is a very common issue with large lcd displays etc. Not all of us have audio delay features built into our AMPs! Even media player classic has audio delay options! (wishes media player classic had blu ray support )

I just received an LG GGC-H20L drive for my HTPC which came with the PowerDVD 7.3 OEM software. I have a Series 6 46" Samsung LCD and I am having audio sync issues as a result of all the image processing the TV has to do.

Has anyone successfully gotten ReClock to work as an audio delay? I can only see options for audio speed up and slow down, no time shift options.
I just received an LG GGC-H20L drive for my HTPC which came with the PowerDVD 7.3 OEM software. I have a Series 6 46" Samsung LCD and I am having audio sync issues as a result of all the image processing a lot of modern LCDs suffer from.

PowerDVD doesnt appear to have any audio delay options and my amp does not have audio delay compensation (logitech z-5500s). Are there any 3rd party applications that can be used in conjunction with PowerDVD to enable audio delay?

Does PowerDVD 8 have audio delay options?
Go to: