Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
With updates should come more functionality, not less.

It seems that in this update there is a lot of addition to AI. Now when you open the program it feels like there are tons of options to use AI, plug an existing video in - and then in this little itty bitty space it said "open projects", which is the majority of the time.

Less sizzle. More steak please. I like the substance of editing, not the idea of it.
I agree with Mike - I am very confused. I have tried to apply a mask. In the middle of applying it, I might hit the wrong button. So now I have a green screen through half of my video. I can't edit it. I can't used another mask to apply the green screen. I'll spend several minutes trying to create a new outline of the video to apply the green screen, and it just sits there. I can't click on green screen, I can't change it to another color - and the ability to find help is 0.

How in the world can I find the answers that I need in real time? Or do I simply need to purchase another product with better support?
Go to: